Light at Last!

 


Welcome to this wacky of wackiest of WACKY WENDY'S DAZE!! It's me, your humble escort to the madness of music, let me guide you in finding cool new music!  Please?!  Ok, cool, let's TALK PIRATES!! YO HO HO HO!!

Well, I guess they're more steampunk folk or pagan metal if anything, but shit. These guys coming back!?  TO MAKE A NEW SONG?? MAYBE A NEW ALBUM?? I guess we'll see about that too. At the very least, they made a new song, and it's AWESOME!!  So what is Atlas Pain?

Light at Last - Atlas Pain

Honestly, when people talk folk/celtic/pirate metal, they almost ALWAYS mention Swashbuckle, Lagerstein, and of course Alestorm. I always put Atlas Pain in that similar category too, but maybe they're a little deeper than just "PIRATE METAL"?  Who knows.  My favorite song of theirs is: 

The Storm - Atlas Pain

After we got "What the Oak Left" in 2017 and "Tales of the Pathfinder" in 2019, Atlas Pain just kind of disappeared. I assumed they were done and we'd hear about some of their members hopping over to other bands, but YAY!!  A NEW SONG!?  Boy oh boy, I hope it leads to another album, because I've been in need of some badass steampunk, pagan, pirate, folk metal!!  

Until next time queefs!

Comments

Popular Posts