True Survivor
REGARDLESS- GOING INTO ACTION!!!
True Survivor - David Hasselhoff
Back in 2015 I backed one of the coolest movie projects I ever heard of. The director was working on a killer action flick that paid homage to 1980s buddy cop action movies about the post-apocalyptic wastelands of Kung Fury! I couldn't wait to see the movie. During the production nearing it's end, they released this badass music video with David freak'n Hasselhoff singing! I couldn't believe my ears. I love the song, and it made me even more excited for the film.
Through the Night - CueStack w/ David Hasselhoff
Even more, David didn't end with True Survivor, he worked with CueStack on another bangin' metal song that is quite enjoyable. 'Through the Night' was a pretty rad song that he worked one over COVID around 2020-2021. Don't hassle the Hoff, check these songs out TODAY! Wacky Jashy will be back again next week! Love ya!!
Comments
Post a Comment