Careless Whisper
Unprocessed is a band I'm not super familiar with, but man- this is a fun video watching the members twiddle around and figure out how to do an amazing cover of a memorable classic by the legendary George Michael!
Careless Whisper - cover live
An entire video presented in a style of behind-the-scenes jam sessions. I wouldn't mind listening to more "sneak peak" type of tracks. Kind of gives you a bit of a documentary feel of it. Almost like reading an article about the making of, and then hearing the final product.
Kind of like a mini-version of that terrible reality show "Supergroup"? Wasn't Uncle Ted on that show? I don't know, but this is a fun listen, and I figured I'd share with you! Czech it, enjoy it (if you can?) and let's meet back again this time next week and blast some more tunes! <3
Comments
Post a Comment