Cosmic Sailing

 

(>^-^)>


Click this and let's just vibe. How are you? What is true and real in your world right now? You know me, I talk about me and share silly stuff about me all the time, but what's up with you? I want to hear your words, connect with you. There's this cool little comment section below this post where you can share songs, thoughts, or just regular daily ramblings here, and I promise I'll read and reply to each and every one of them.

Isn't this a cool playlist? So, it randomly came up while listening to some Carl Sagan interview and boom. Here we are. Welcome to The Funkyverse I guess... haha. This playlist found you (in a roundabout sorta way.)

This past week I got to go on-site to my office in Fondy for Tuesday and Wednesday. On Tuesday night we did a cookout at my manager's house. I always love doing get-togethers with my work team because after all the hours worked on projects and hours spent crunching code, we're all still friends. That's a pretty big perk of my job, is that I love my team. We had a lot of great laughs and enjoyed some delicious food hot off the grill!

(∩l.l)⊃━☆゚.*

In addition to that, I got to stay the evening at a friend in town that lives only like 2 miles from my office! He's been kind enough to let me crash at his place, and it's always a good time. His dogs put up with me crashing in their room, haha! They seem to like me well enough at least. 

It's always good to surround yourselves with high quality humans, and I feel like I've done that. Distancing ones-self from those that drain your energy while gravitating towards those that feed it. It's realizations like this that make me really appreciate the time we have with loved ones in this short life of ours. Anyway!

Do you like cool ascii art? I do- here's a fun one:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏⡸⠈⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⡇⠀⠀⠱⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⢰⣀⠀⠀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡰⠃⠀⠘⠙⠦⣀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠖⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⠤⠤⠤⠒⠒⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠘⣦⡴⠋⠀⠀
⢸⡉⠁⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠋⣣⡤⠔⠂
⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠈⠉⣶⠂⠀⠀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠁⠀⠀⠉⠀⠆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢦⡀⠀⠀⠸⠄⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠐⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⠢⠤⡄⠀⠀⠈⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠤⠖⣻⠍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⡤⠤⠤⣀⠀⠠⠎⠉⢧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⡄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠈⠳⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⢰⡇⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠧⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⣰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄⠀⠘⡇⢰⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⡄⠀⠘⢺⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⠦⠌⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡄⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣄⠀⠘⣄⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠦⣜⣆⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⡼⠀⠀⣀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Comments

Popular Posts