Committing Fallicide
I don't know what it is, but a cool fall breeze just gives me all the feels. I mean, I get it- we're in Wisconsin (well I AM!! DOX ME!!) and really the fall season is this quick little blip before it's -40° for the next 6 months. I'll be the first to say, man I miss the summer... But.. for now. For this very very very short time period. (When it's like 60°-70°) I just love going outside and taking a deep breath. Now, is this a wacky music Wednesday or is it a Wacky Music Wednesday? What are we talking about here?
Opeth is the PERFECT mix of prog and epic growls (or used to?) for watching flowers and plants die! So, sit back, take a moment to look out your window, or even better go outside and listen to this song.
Let the 12 minutes sink into your soul. Let the slow growth of the soft acoustics tickle your earholes. Let's go on a journey shall we? Ok, here we go:
The leaves crackle and crunch under your feet. The sidewalks meet the street. But.. what's below you? Where do the children cry? What's above you? Do you feel the same thinking of the stuff surrounding you? What colour are the trees? Let's share this moment, embrace the now, crunch some gradually changing seasonal leaves and take a breath deeply.
Have an awesome rest of your week, and an awesome fall season! <3 I'll see you next week. Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment