FOOTBALL IS BACK!!

 

I can't believe that fall is here again!! WE MADE IT!! Woo, I know, I know I should be stretching every single summery(ish) day that remains of the warmer months, but honestly..I just feel READY for fall. Now, don't get me wrong, I hate winter with every fabric of my being, but I LOVE a good chilly day with the leaves all crunchy on the ground and everything being 50 shades of BROWN!  Don't you!?  Well... I guess maybe it's not for everyone. But you know what I love almost the MOST!!

THAT'S RIGHT!  FOOTBALL!!
FOX NFL SUNDAY REMIX circa 2000

NFL football kicks off TONIGHT and we get all the gridiron action for 5 straight months!  All Sundays are claimed from here on out, I sure do hope my sportsball team out sports the rest and brings home the big championship trophy! GO PACK GO!  N' stuff.

Did you ever hear the FOX NFL Sunday remix from 2005? It was actually one of the first MP3's I downloaded off of NAPSTER back in like 2001 maybe? It's so epic. I love the NFL theme music on most networks like CBS, NBC, and FOX, but I could never get into the weird Sunday Night Football cover that they do on NBC.. Speaking of that....

Sunday Night Football on NBC!!

GO SCHPORTZBALL!!!

Comments

Popular Posts