Something Malicious this way comes...
Welcome back to another METAL Weekly Wacky Music Wednesday METAL edition! And, holy heck! ATROCITY has been around since 1985!?! WHAT?! How on earth have they somehow flew under my radar for *checks notes* 40 years!!?
I absolutely love the build of this one, how it generates a classy groove as it builds into such a horror-themed chorus. Damn, I love the chanting, I love the riffs, it's an epic track! I think the video is badass as well! What a nightmare, the Sukkubus enters your home tearing your life apart!
Speaking of beautiful sights, (were we?) the filming location for this video would be a fun place to hike! I love waterfalls!! Let's go for a hike!!
NOTE: The official music video for the metal song "Malicious Sukkubus" by the German band Atrocity was filmed at Histotainment Park Adventon, an open-air historical museum and medieval park located in Osterburken, Germany.
Comments
Post a Comment